List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KProf 1.2 release (profiling tool)
From:       Florent Pillet <florent.pillet () opteway ! com>
Date:       2001-04-18 16:45:26

For those of you who do profile your code, I just released a new version of
KProf (v1.2). In addition to GNU gprof, this new release supports the
profiling output of Function Check, a new and excellent profiler for Unix
(the code must be compiled with gcc). Since KProf makes examining the
profiling results much easier, I think it may be of interest to some of you...

http://kprof.sourceforge.net/

Cheers,
Florent.

--
Florent Pillet, Software Architect. e-mail: fpillet@opteway.com
opt[e]way S.A., 2881 route des cretes, BP 308