List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Fwd: KViewShell
From:       Matthias Hoelzer-Kluepfel <mhk () caldera ! de>
Date:       2001-04-17 8:01:29

Hi,

just in case someone is interested to contact the gentlemen :)

Bye.
Matthias.

Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:20:13 -0700
From: Marc Parrish <mpmail@pacbell.net>
To: mhk@caldera.de

Matthias,

I am interested in changes to the KViewShell application.  I am willing to
pay to have these changes made.

I would like to view multi-page tif documents with KViewShell.  I would also
like to be able to rotate images 90 degrees left or right, or flip the images
180 degrees.

Would you know someone who could do this for me?

I am sorry for writing to you directly but I did not know how to proceed.

Thank you very much

Marc Parrish