List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: AudioCD - the saga continues...
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-04-16 22:12:25

Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:

> On Saturday 14 April 2001 13:35, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > * Ferdinand Gassauer -- Saturday 14 April 2001 12:56:
> > >
> > > without questionmark !??!?
> >
> > No, with it, just as I wrote. The question mark is the CGI style
> > separator for path/command and arguments.
> With the ? I get an error
>
> The file or directory
> /
> does not exists
>
> How can I check that my installation is ok?
I think I just had the same problem at my dads pc. He has two cd drives.
One is /dev/cdrom -> /dev/hdSomthing. audiocd:/ works perfectly with this.
The other is /dev/scd0. But audiocd:/?device=/dev/scd0 gives me the above, as
well.
Cdparanoia(I think) wrote something to .xession-errors but no idea what that
was anymore. Canīt check as Iīm not there anymore. However running cdparanoia
manually on /dev/scd0 works just fine(just to show that the setup should be
correct).

Oh, and it was with current KDE_2_1_BRANCH.

Greets

Michael

--
As the New Gnu knew very soon at the Zoo Guinness is good for you