List:       kde-devel
Subject:    konqueror image loading issue
From:       Lev Povalahev <myforums () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-04-16 12:50:13

greetings!

I use KDE 2.1.1 therefore I dont know if it has been fixed already in the
current HEAD branch.

When konqueror is configured not to load any images and you click the "load
images" button it loads all images, but not only in the window you clicked
the button, but in all windows which belong to a process. Is this a correct
behaviour? If not and it hasnt been fixed then i'll send a bug report.

-Lev