On Monday 16 April 2001 11:39, Richard Dale wrote: > Was this build problem with this KDE2.2alpha1 kdebindings module that Waldo > mentions below, or are there other problems too? There were others due to unused classes I removed from kdelibs or other things that were changed in a source-incompatible way in kdelibs. The java bindings force a great strictness in keeping kdelibs source and binary compatible with previous versions, which is a good thing :) And the binding for the opengl widget creates a problem because we advise to compile Qt with -no-opengl, so Waldo has removed them from the build. The first problem we had was the lack of proper configure checks, so I've done that (see --with-java=dir and --without-java). I think everything's fine now :) -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<