Was this build problem with this KDE2.2alpha1 kdebindings module that Waldo mentions below, or are there other problems too? -- Richard On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Sunday 15 April 2001 07:50, The Hermit Hacker wrote: > > zero thoughts on this one, unfortunately: > [Snip] > > > Java wasn't found. The Java bindings need javac, javah and jni. > > Try using --with-java=/your/java/dir. Typing 'make' now will skip the java > > bindings. > [Snip] > > `/usr/base/kde/kdebindings/dcopjava/binding/org/kde/DCOP' > > CLASSPATH=../../../../../dcopjava/binding DCOPRef.java > > DCOPRef.java: not found > > Btter not compile the java bindings without javac. *fixed* > > Thanks for reporting, I would have missed it :-] On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Waldo Bastian wrote: > The following list of modules had build problems of some sort. Do NOT make > changes to these modules unless that change is part of a fix that needs to go > into KDE2.2alpha1. E-mail me about that, otherwise I can't guarantee that it > indeed gets into the release. > > kdevelop > kdesdk > kdebindings > > You will be informed when these modules are available again. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<