List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 2.2-alpha1 branch isolated yet?
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-04-15 22:34:59

On Sunday 15 April 2001 16:38, dep wrote:
> greetings!
>
> given the task of writing a little something about it, i'm curious as
> to whether (being on deadling and with a longish compile ahead of me)
> there's a 2.2a1 cvs branch isolated yet and, if not, how close the
> head branch is likely to be to the alpha?

There is no seperate branch for 2.2a1. 2.2a1 is a snapshot of the head branch.

HEAD should compile just as fine as 2.2a1, apart from the stuff that has been
broken since :-]

Note that 2.2a1 still has issues and is subject to change.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com