List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Is it too late to makre kate's Find dialog use the logic that was in kwrite?
From:       jowenn () bigfoot ! com
Date:       2001-04-15 8:27:52

Hi

> I presume this is too  late for 2.2, but is it
too late to make kate's
> Find/Replace dialogs use the logic that was in
kwrite? I especially miss the
> regexp stuff I implemented in kwrite!

Do I miss something ? Find / Replace has a
Checkboxes for regexp for me.

> Also, how do others find the
find-context-per-doc model? I'd prefer a single
> find context across docs...

I think the find function should be able to
search over all documents at once with the same
search string or at least keep it's contentes

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger