List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kab and Aethera and Kapital
From:       Shawn Gordon <shawn () thekompany ! com>
Date:       2001-04-13 5:57:09

Hi all,

We've gotten a lot of requests to share a single address book between
Aethera and Kapital and that we also make use of kab as that
repository.  This makes a lot of sense, but on a cursory examination of
kab, it doesn't have near enough information to support the Kapital address
book.  Now before we just jump in and start changing it to suite our needs,
I would like to see what the situation is with kab and if what we are
talking about would be viewed as a good or bad thing. Thanks!

Regards,

Shawn Gordon
President
theKompany.com