Hi all, We've gotten a lot of requests to share a single address book between Aethera and Kapital and that we also make use of kab as that repository. This makes a lot of sense, but on a cursory examination of kab, it doesn't have near enough information to support the Kapital address book. Now before we just jump in and start changing it to suite our needs, I would like to see what the situation is with kab and if what we are talking about would be viewed as a good or bad thing. Thanks! Regards, Shawn Gordon President theKompany.com www.thekompany.com 949-713-3276 >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<