I just tried this on CVS from a few days ago, and it works fine for me. It must be something local. Mark On Friday 06 April 2001 12:13, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote: > Actually - dragging a link from Netscape to konqueror doesn't work - at > least not here.. > > I opened netscape and a konqueror session - then I tried to drag a link > both ways - neither of them worked (konq to netscape is understable - not > supported). Tried to grab any link from a page from Netscape to konqueor - > you see the mouse is turning into a sort of "pen paper" icon - but after a > second the icon goes back to the place where the link is. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<