List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Every app in 2.1.1 crashes (using antialiasing)
From:       Melchior FRANZ <a8603365 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2001-04-04 10:35:27

* Lars Knoll -- Wednesday 04 April 2001 10:45:
> On Wednesday 04 April 2001 08:26, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> > Probably a Qt-Bug. I pointed Lars to it when
> > I still didn't know how to reproduce it. I don't knwo it Troll cared
> > about it.
> I doubt it's a Qt problem, as we never use or access the XftConfig file
> directly.

I don't see why this would be necessary. I do only know, that Qt crashes
and it could be a misinterpreted return value or anything like this. But,
yes, it could of course be a XFree bug.

> Did you try if AAed xterm xrashes?

No. How can I activate AA in xterm? The manpage says nothing about it.
And "$ QT_XFT=1 xterm"  would probably refuse to work.
?

> If yes, it's an X11 bug and you should report it there.

If it is, I will.  :-)

m.

PS: I'm not using a NVIDIA card.