List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: add to kdebug.areas
From:       Sergio Moretti <sermore () libero ! it>
Date:       2001-04-01 8:34:28

On Saturday 31 March 2001 23:56, David Faure wrote:
> On Saturday 31 March 2001 09:58, Sergio Moretti wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Could anyone add to kdebug.areas the following, for kmago
> > application:
> >
> > 41000	kmago (ini)
> > 41001	kmago (vie)
> > 41002	kmago (run)
> > 41003	kmago (prs)
>
> Hmm, why not, but I wonder what's the point since kmago isn't in CVS
> ? I guess there aren't that many kmago developers, so you can simply
> patch your kdebug.areas file, no ? Just wondering.

the problem is that I use kdDebug with that codes, and I publish this
application, so I have two way, one, to add to install Makefile's
target an hack to update the kdebug.areas file, the second, to ask you
to add it :)

The main reason behind this is the fact that if I run it without the
codes inserted, a misteriously memory leakage pops up in some kdDebug
calls.

cheers,
	Sergio