Waldo Bastian wrote: > > On Friday 30 March 2001 21:30, Erik K. Pedersen wrote: > > kdelibs had something like 100 new strings today. > > A bunch of printing stuff was added today. > > > I thought the purpose of > > kdelibs.po was to take care of strings used in a lot of programs. It is way > > too big now. It has three line sentences in it that surely will not be used > > in more than more than one program. I think it would be a good idea if some > > discipline was enforced. > > I think it would be a good idea if you tell me which three line sentences so > that I can see if those belong in kdelibs or in a .po of their own. > > Do you have Stephan's update for kdelibs/Makefile.am? It is supposed to > exclude those messages that go in a .po file of their own. OK, this update has been done too late. Tomorrow... Greetings, Stephan -- Teigwaren heissen Teigwaren, weil sie Teig waren * J. v. d. Lippe MFCH >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<