Am Samstag, 31. März 2001 10:40 schrieb Cullmann Christoph: > What's bloat ? (k, there should be a option to disable the load of the > console but which other things are bloated ???). > WE NEED A NAME ! Beta 1 comes out next week (or in 2 weeks) and until then > we need a name (better, we need it as fast as possible because a new name > will cause a rename of the most files and all KantClasses to i.e. > KateClasses). find -type f | xargs perl -ni -e 's/Kant/Kate/g; s/kant/kate/g; print' scnr, -Malte >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<