Hi! I remember the discussion about how to offer the user easy access to the different services provided by kioslaves. No (novice) user will enter lan:/ or others, because he/she does not know the command. IMHO this could be solved partly by providing a K-Menu -> Services with entries where services like ftp, smb, lan, kamera etc could be called. The only problem so far is, that I do not know how to supply a hostname at runtime in a command like "kfmclient exec ftp://". By default I would offer localhost, but this migth be a problem if the service is not running on the localhost. any ideas? BTW I know that this problem is partly solved in the "sidebar" , but the user has to start konqueror first to get the camera menu which might be not inituitive. -- regards Ferdinand Gassauer http://www.goesing.at >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<