On Thursday 29 March 2001 12:46 pm, Cullmann Christoph wrote: > Hi, > at dot.kde.org and in many mails people want a rename of kant to something > more intuitive (and "kant" seems to be pronounced like "c*nt", which isn't > very nice). > Therefor I want to get some suggestions of a new name for Kant. > Any ideas, comments, ... ? > > The new name should fullfill following things (which the current name > doesn't fullfill): > 1. People should get a hint what the app is (a texteditor). > 2. It should be not to long (nobody wants to type 10.000 letters to start > it). 3. Should start with K (would be nice, but perhaps no real MUST). Aside from my tongue-in-cheek response would something along the lines of Kate K or KDE Advanced Text Editor or as people In the know would be able to pronounce it it Katy? This has to be better than NoAtun (no offense Charles ) which sounds something like a sneeze ;) But all seriousness aside I would hope that more bug fixing or my personal favorite (less BLOAT) goes into the development than the discussion about what to call it. -- Maniac@alltel.net 40° 37' 9" N, 96° 57' 24" W A single tasking guy in multi tasking world >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<