List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: PLEASE READ: KControl-Guidelines
From:       Greg Turpin <gregturp () home ! com>
Date:       2001-03-30 13:29:02

Did you consider putting this on developer.kde.org?
I think it would be a great addition even for those who are not
developing specifically for KControl.  Every application's unique
configuration menus could benefit from this.  I don't know how
many times I've gone to configure an application and seen
crummy dialogs.