List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kdelibs/kio/kdirwatch.cpp compilation problem
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-03-30 11:41:31

Hi!
  I found some problems with symbols in kdelibs/kio/kdirwatch.cpp.
  1) F_SETSIG is defined by fcntl.h only if __USE_GNU is set, which normally is not.
  2) F_SETSIG and F_LINUX_SPECIFIC_BASE are both contained in asm/fcntl.h, which is not included at all.
     When I include both, compile bails out on collision of flock(). When I include asm/fcntl.h only,
a lot of other definitions is missing.
                                            With regards, Pavel Troller