On Thursday 29 March 2001 13:18, David Faure wrote: > On Wednesday 28 March 2001 20:41, Sergio Moretti wrote: > > On Wednesday 28 March 2001 06:40, Waldo Bastian wrote: > > > Hiya, > > > > > > I especially would like to hear about the status of the following > > > issues: > > > > > > * new kio-slave configuration > > > > oops, I was waiting for you, anyway, here the patch for kio > > directory, plus two file for slave's manager. It compiles, but I > > haven't tested it, it's more like a draft proposal. I have removed > > the call to needConfiguration method in slavebase.cpp, as I think > > it's better to insert it directly in slave code, maybe in > > constructor. What is left to do is to map KProtocolManager methods > > to slaveManager, and to move some slave code to new system. If you > > think that this is the right way, I will try to convince the ftp > > slave to follow it, and I will make some test. > > I'll let Waldo comment on the "right way" issue - I got a bit lost in > this discussion. But a few minor things in this patch: > - KProtocolManager::reparseConfiguration(); > + //KProtocolManager::reparseConfiguration(); to remove > No, leave it in ! That's very much needed, and completely unrelated. > completely unrelated? but the aim of this work is to substitute KProtocolManager > There are a couple of conflicts in this patch. > sorry, I update without give a check, if you want I will repost to you a more correct version >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<