List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Any new name suggestions for Kant ?
From:       Cullmann Christoph <crossfire () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2001-03-29 18:46:17

Hi,
at dot.kde.org and in many mails people want a rename of kant to something
more intuitive (and "kant" seems to be pronounced like "c*nt", which isn't
very nice).
Therefor I want to get some suggestions of a new name for Kant.
Any ideas, comments, ... ?

The new name should fullfill following things (which the current name doesn't
fullfill):
1. People should get a hint what the app is (a texteditor).
2. It should be not to long (nobody wants to type 10.000 letters to start it).
3. Should start with K (would be nice, but perhaps no real MUST).

Next question:
Should we only rename the app in the desktop files, about dialog and the
executable or should we move the kant dir to xxxxx dir and rename all sources
and classes (last things would be very much work) ?

cu
Christoph