On Thursday 29 March 2001 18:51, Rob Napier wrote: > Somewhere between ksplash and ksmserver, a whole slew of X resources > (which I don't want) are getting set for me on Solaris. Does either > ksplash, knotify, or ksmserver intentionally load X resources? Where > does it load them from? kcminit loads them (it's the krdb thing). You can deactivate that in KControl "apply KDE settings to non-KDE applications". -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<