On Wednesday 28 March 2001 06:40, Waldo Bastian wrote: > [Second attempt, no idea where the first one went...] > > Hiya, > > KDE 2.2beta1 is planned for next week but several people warned that they > are still midway some changes that they would like to complete before the > first beta. So in order to make a decision about KDE 2.2beta1 I would like > to hear from you if you are working on something that is currently not > ready yet to be released. I would also like to know when you expect it to > be ready (1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months....) > > I especially would like to hear about the status of the following issues: > > * dom2 event stuff > * new kio-slave configuration > * doc generation > * LPR support of new printing framework IŽm working on the KControl module backend for local (parallel) printer and although this doesnŽt seem to be difficult at all, I think IŽll two weeks to have it work stable enough. The structure of the whole is not yet very clear to me. > > Cheers, > Waldo >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<