On Wednesday 28 March 2001 06:40, Waldo Bastian wrote: > [Second attempt, no idea where the first one went...] > > Hiya, > > KDE 2.2beta1 is planned for next week but several people warned that they > are still midway some changes that they would like to complete before the > first beta. So in order to make a decision about KDE 2.2beta1 I would like > to hear from you if you are working on something that is currently not > ready yet to be released. I would also like to know when you expect it to > be ready (1 day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 months....) > > I especially would like to hear about the status of the following issues: > > * dom2 event stuff > * new kio-slave configuration > * doc generation > * LPR support of new printing framework > > Cheers, > Waldo Hi, currently I'm trying to speed xml gui app, I don't know if I will have success, but for the case that I succeed, I think this should go into beta1. We also need to do something for the ioslave documentation (the ioslave info module, have a look at it, with the current smbro ioslave installed). I think two or three weeks would be ok. I don't think we have to release a beta next week, we just released 2.1.1 yesterday. Which major improvements does current cvs include against 2.1 which would justify a release 2.2 ? Is a 2.1.2 planned ? Bye Alex >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<