List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2beta1
From:       Joseph Wenninger <jowenn () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-03-28 10:12:39

> I especially would like to hear about the status of the following issues:
>
> * dom2 event stuff
> * new kio-slave configuration
> * doc generation
> * LPR support of new printing framework
>
> Cheers,
> Waldo

It's nothing of the listed things above, but I'd like to finish my
kant/kwrite highlighting-dialog addtiions,before Beta 1. They would let the
user add his own highlighting configurations. I think they would be ready
about (roughly) April 6th.

But if they are not in 2.2 Beta 1, it's no problem, than they will be in 2.2
Beta 2.

Kind regards
Joseph Wenninger