Nick Papadonis wrote: > > Nick Papadonis writes: > > > If I have 'focus under mouse' set and 'click raise' unset, why do windows > > raise when they are clicked on? Shouldn't windows only raise if the > > title bar or resize borders are clicked (fvwm2)? This was the behavior > > a month ago. > > Looks like this might be a bug. After restarting KDE focus worked > correctly. This has happened in the past. > I had a similar problem. I had click set to change focus and raise but it wasn't working (it was passing the click though) until I restarted kde. -- Joseph Shraibman jks@selectacast.net Increase signal to noise ratio. http://www.targabot.com >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<