List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KToolBar strange behaviour
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2001-03-26 17:44:51

> The other way to go is for you to send me your program
> or a test program, and I'll see if it fixes it :)

Actually, this is the kdeprint stuff. So it's included in kdelibs. As I don't
have access to CVS, I don't commit regularly (actually, I send patches to
Waldo Bastian). So providing my "program" is not straightforward...
However, I'll try to send you a patch against recent CVS code (probably
tomorrow).

Bye.
Michael.

Michael Goffioul                IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be        (Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510          Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515          3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM