List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: UIC not being called by makefile.
From:       Thomas Leitner <tom () radar ! tu-graz ! ac ! at>
Date:       2001-03-23 14:19:00

Pradu,

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Alessandro Praduroux wrote:

> just committed the generated files, this should solve your problem.

Thanks, I've found a nother solution in the meanwhile.
kdelibs/configure.in.in has UIC_NOT_NEEDED=true which causes UIC not to be
defined properly in the Makefiles. If you take this out, UIC is defined
properly and configbase.h and configbase.cpp are created from
configbase.ui as it should be.

So you might consider removing those files from CVS again.

Thanks // Tom
Dr. Tom Leitner                             Dept. of Communications
                                            Graz University of Technology,
e-mail    : tom@radar.tu-graz.ac.at         Inffeldgasse 12
Phone     : +43-316-873-7455                A-8010 Graz / Austria / Europe
Fax       : +43-316-463-697
Home page : http://www.radar.tugraz.at/people/tom.html
PGP public key on : ftp://wiis.tu-graz.ac.at/pgp-keys/tom.asc or send
mail with subject "get Thomas Leitner" to pgp-public-keys@keys.pgp.net