On Thursday 22 March 2001 22:34, Jeff Tranter wrote: > There are a number of things that are easy to overlook when working on > KDE applications. I thought it would be useful to put together a checklist > of development items. My intention is to put this up on developer.kde.org > although it might make sense to put it in the KDE Developer's FAQ instead. > I'm looking for feedback on whether this is useful and if there are any more > items that should be added or corrections to be made. Good stuff, feel free to add it to developer.kde.org or the developer's FAQ (dunno who maintains that FAQ). -- David FAURE, david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/, http://www.konqueror.org/ KDE, Making The Future of Computing Available Today >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<