List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Color Picker
From:       Martin Jones <mjones () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2001-03-23 1:15:44

I've just written the smallest KDE program ever to do nothing more than
display the color dialog.  Occasionally I need to select a color and paste
the #rrggb into code.  I usually end up running kcontrol, selecting L&F ->
color -> press color button and select my color.

I can't believe I'm the only person who needs this little program - so either
there's already something available that I'm unaware of, or there's a lot of
people doing the same silly thing I've been doing.  Assuming I haven't
overlooked an existing solution, shall I commit this to kdegraphics?

Martin.