List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Newbie, KDE 2.1, and porting existing app.
From:       "Michael P. Jarreau" <mike () JACtrls ! com>
Date:       2001-03-22 22:49:01

Thanks for the book pointer.  I've read most of it and will probably
purchase it.  This ongoing effort has been lots of fun!  Thanks for all of
the continued support!

The use of one2two along with slight reorganization of where header files
were called made a huge difference.  I am now down to only a hand full of
issues which are a bit confusing as they appear to be syntax related.  Most
of the problems are parse errors reported by the compiler/preprocessor.  It
would appear that these errors are generated on code that looks just fine.
For example, one error occurs on a line similar to:

class myClass : class KTopLevelWidget
{
};

Other errors happen at every line with protected, public, and so on.

Any ideas?  Thanks, again!

Mike