List:       kde-devel
Subject:    kcrash..
From:       Mark Deneen <deneen () bucknell ! edu>
Date:       2001-03-22 20:22:44

Would it be a good idea to make the kcrash window an always on top window?  I
don't see them too often anymore, but when I do, it can be confusing if an
extra mouse click puts them behind the window of the app that crashed.

It is confusing because that app does not repaint, so you have what looks
like a perfectly fine kcrash window on the screen.  A confused user would
click on the buttons expecting it to do something, and it would do nothing.
Having kcrash always on top would clear this up a lot.

Regards
Mark Deneen