List:       kde-devel
Subject:    OT - gcc 2.95.3 and KDE
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2001-03-22 10:01:39

Hi!
   Sorry for a partial OT... I've found that a new official gcc release,
gcc-2.95.3, has been released.
   Is this release known to be usable for compiling KDE/qt ? Are there any
differences in comparison with 2.95.2 ? Is it binary compatible ?
   And one question at the end: I cannot find it at official ftp sites,
even directly following links from official GCC website. Where to get it,
especially the diff against 2.95.2 ?
   Sorry for OT once again.
                                      With regards, Pavel Troller