List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Scoring Lib (was: message scoring KPart plugin)
From:       Mathias Waack <mathias () atoll-net ! de>
Date:       2001-03-20 15:19:51

On Saturday 03 March 2001 11:22, Guillaume Laurent wrote:
> I would like to try developping a KPart plugin for message scoring.
> The plugin could be used by both KMail and KNode (and Aethera may
> be). It would simply affect a score to a message depending on
> whether some of its headers match some regexps (or if the author is
> present in the address book). The configuration would be available
> from the control-center.

I've created a shared library which contains the basic functionality
for scoring. I would like to add the lib under kdenetwork/kscoring.
The code works with knode, Guillaume will integrate it into KMail.

Its not very much (about 2000 lines in the lib and not much more then
100 lines in KNode) but its my first real addendum to KDE. So I would
like to hear from you, if it its ok to add this lib?

Mathias