List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Using KDE in corporate environment - Queries and suggestions
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-13 23:59:23

On Tuesday 13 March 2001 13:35, Dawit Alemayehu wrote:

> > Hotmail can be accessed via WebDAV (this is what Outlook Express uses),
> > just run a network analizer and you'll see. Their WebDAV uses digest
> > authentication and cookies, but not SSL as the normal HTTP interface
> > does. -Malte
>
> Good.  We can then support that I guess.
>
> Regards,
> Dawit A.
> /me who's frantically working on the kio_http_ng :)

     Ooooh.  Cool.  What's the status on that?  I'm working on the
certificate code heavily but I think I'll delay it a bit if this is going to
be available soon.  The changes I'm making are rather heavy and I don't want
to have to write them again! :)

  If it's compilable and testable in some sense maybe should it get checked
into CVS soon? (not overwriting the old one of course :))

--

George Staikos