List:       kde-devel
Subject:    About KDE 2.2 printing system
From:       NOLARD Michel <mnolard () info ! fundp ! ac ! be>
Date:       2001-03-12 17:48:05

Hi !

As I don't know precisely what you intend to do for the improved
printing  system, I ask this simple question : "Have you already looked
at Corel's open source  printing system for linux... I don't know in
wich way it focusses the same objectives but I think it can be of some
help ... (or at least as a base of ideas !)

--
C+
Chucky / Titan