List:       kde-devel
Subject:    weired behaviour of K-Button
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <f.gassauer () aon ! at>
Date:       2001-03-09 17:25:11

Hi!
After hitting _AND_ releasing the K-button to start the popup menu one of 3
things happen
* KDE assumes that I want to logout - this happens, if the K-Menu pops up in
a way that the cursor is above the logout icon
* the K-Menu opens in a separate window which I can drag around - I can  not
reproduce this :-( ,  lets make it a reproducable feature :-)  so one can pin
it somwhere...
* the K-Menu opens as expected - this happens if the K-Menu is located above
(higher then) the currsor.
--
(post KDE 2.1 on SuSE 7.1, source: cvs max 24 hours old daily rebuild)

mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards
Ferdinand Gassauer

PS.
Besuchen Sie doch auch unsere WEB-Seite
please visit our WEB-page