On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 01:24:39PM +0100, Jelmer Feenstra wrote: > About what you just said concerning kicker and hitting the start (K-) menu > easily; I think it's a very nice feature of windows that if a window is > maximized, you can close the window by yanking your mouse to the top-right > and hit your mouse button. In kde you are hitting the edge of the window > instead of the close button. I for one really liked the fast way of closing > windows by the way described above. Comments ? Yes, would be nice. But probably not an easy thing to do. Did you notice btw that they still haven't managed to get their start button right? Greetings, Wilco >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<