List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: User Interface guide
From:       Moritz Moeller-Herrmann <mmh () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-03-08 20:47:09

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 01:16:53PM +0200, Hetz Ben Hemo wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I found this article: http://joel.editthispage.com/stories/storyReader$51
>
>The author  talks about user interface suggestions, and how to make things
>simple - for the end user.
>
>A good read while you're eating (IMHO) :)
>
>I wonder what people think about this article...

I liked it a lot. The only error I found was about the now defunct deja.com.
NOBODY visited deja for product searching.

And our search icon sucks, as bad as MS Word's. I mean what are the two paws next to a magnifying
glass supposed to mean? Search for a virus? How about a magnifiying glass
looking a t a maze or a maze or something like that. Or glasses instead of a
magnifying glass (which should exclusively be used for zooming).

--
Moritz Moeller-Herrmann ICQ #3585990