List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: What's causing this?
From:       Mark Deneen <deneen () bucknell ! edu>
Date:       2001-03-08 16:28:42

I don't know much about the i180 chipset, but does it do opengl acceleration?

I had a very similar problem with older nvidia drivers when my Qt had opengl
support.  (linked to libgl)  It only happened after I ran certain programs
which used opengl.

Anyway, it can't hurt to compile qt without opengl support and see if that
fixes it.  :-)

-M