List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Three separate discussions about mouse pointers on three different lists
From:       "akar 'th 'orrible" <trader2001 () bigpond ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-03-08 8:09:18

On Thu,  8 Mar 2001 18:02, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> * Christian A Str.mmen [Number1/NumeroUno] -- Thursday 08 March 2001
02:45:
> > I'm now starting to seriously wonder if I'm the only person in the
> > whole world that's subscribed to these three lists (kde-devel,
> > kde-core-devel, kde-look), 'cause each of them are having
> > discussions about mousepointers, without the discussions being
> > related at all.
>
> My kde-look experience is quite limited: No coders, just people
> asking for really useless features & bloat. kde-look basically keeps
> the mad people away from the serious lists, which is a Good Thing.
>
> The forwarded post on kde-core just asks for a "choice", whatever
> that may be -- it didn't ask for anything specific. It was =you= who
> crossposted there and started a useless albeit short thread.
>
> And now to the thread on kde-devel: You seem to have missed the
> point! There was no discussion about colored and animated mouse
> pointers, but a request for =white= cursors. The poster claimed to
> speak for a group of visually impaired people. I read a similar
> request from an almost blind man on the SuSE mail list who wanted
> =big= =white= cursors, and I =do= think that KDE should be improved
> for these people, too.
>
> > Let's fix this people!  Anybody up for the job?
>
> I would be really thankful, if you could "fix" blind people. =That=
> would be productive. Your cross posts weren't.
>
> SCNR
> m.

> >> unsubscribe <<

Melchior,

	I value your perceptive and competent comments however your replies
are being trashed on my computer because you post to kde-devel@kde.org
instead of kde-devel@master.kde.org and therefore my inbox treats it as
junk instead of transferring it to my kde-devel mailing list folder.
Whilst I could correct that on my machine 1000s of others are using
mail list folders and may be missing your valuable correspondence.
Could you possibly rectify this?
Thanks,
Andrew

--