List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Three separate discussions about mouse pointers on three different lists
From:       dep <dennispowell () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2001-03-08 2:30:45

On Wednesday 07 March 2001 09:15 pm, George Staikos wrote:

|       mmmm and don't forget about animated icons!! :)

i'd forgotten about those, but remember 'em now: ibm, facing an
upcoming release, had a meeting. "well," said the guy running the
meeting, "we can fix the single input queue problem which has made
OS/2 terribly vulnerable and which has angered just about every
single user, or we can do animated icons. which do you want?"

"animated icons!" came the chorus from the ibm personal software
products execs in the room. "animated icons!"

<g>
--
dep