List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE colors, fonts and mouse poibters
From:       Melchior FRANZ <a8603365 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2001-03-07 22:10:05

* Rik Hemsley -- Wednesday 07 March 2001 19:50:
> #if Melchior FRANZ
> > I had to "chattr -i .kde2/share/fonts/override/cursor.pcf.gz" because
> > KDE removed the font on termination!(?)
>
> Shit, yes. Sorry about that. The reason is that the 'mouse' module
> allows you to set 'large cursors' and handles the 'cursor.pcf.gz'
> font in fonts/override itself. I'll stop it deleting your font :}

Never mind. chattr does a good job.   ;-)

I have now also converted your font to white on black. Visually
impaired/next-to-blind people seem to prefer black background with
big =white= fonts and mouse cursors. (If you are interested, I can
send you both the converted font and the conversion script.)

m.