List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: This should be on dot.kde.org
From:       Michael Matz <matz () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-03-07 19:23:06

Hi,

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Andreas Pour wrote:

> I agree.  Is there somewhere a better description of how this all
> works?

What do you need?  Description of how to build it, or how to use it?  As
for using:  Well, you simply copy files using normal konqi mechanisms
(drag&drop) from the MP3 (or "Ogg Vorbis") directory under the audiocd:/
tree to another place.  Nothing more.

And for compiling: I think I stated the requirements.  How to actually
build Lame and Vorbis is out of scope IMHO (besides some little hints),
and if you have those in the right version there is nothing to do for
the KDE sources.

Or did you mean something completely different (e.g. explaining the
audiocd slave and it's connection with CDDB in the whole)?

Ciao,
Michael.