List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE colors, fonts and mouse poibters
From:       Melchior FRANZ <a8603365 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2001-03-07 13:00:37

[cursor font replacement with white cursors]

* Melchior FRANZ -- Wednesday 07 March 2001 08:25:
> Some of the many, less imprtant cursors are slightly distorted. I could
> repair them somewhen. I just didn't know, why the script did this and
> was too lazy to further investigate ...

OK, I've fixed the bug. The font is again downloadble from
http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/~a8603365/cursor.pcf.gz, this time
without bugs.

I had to "chattr -i .kde2/share/fonts/override/cursor.pcf.gz" because
KDE removed the font on termination!(?)

m.

PS: script on request.   :-)