On Tuesday 06 March 2001 07:27, Waldo Bastian wrote: > The feedback received on the proposal for the 2.2. release schedule > indicates a need for some more time to do structural improvements to KDE > between now and KDE 2.2 and the need for an independent release of KOffice. > > David Faure and I agreed that David will propose a release schedule for > KOffice and coordinate that release while I will coordinate the KDE 2.2 > release. From the website: KDE 2.2 Beta 1 Thursday March 22 The HEAD branch is temporary frozen : bugfix commits only Don't you think that if we delay the final 2.2 we could also delay the first beta ? Beta's with to much changes afterwards are not that useful I think. Bye Alex >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<