On Saturday 03 March 2001 11:22, Guillaume Laurent wrote: > I would like to try developping a KPart plugin for message scoring. > The plugin could be used by both KMail and KNode (and Aethera may > be). It would simply affect a score to a message depending on > whether some of its headers match some regexps (or if the author is > present in the address book). The configuration would be available > from the control-center. I'm writing a scoring module for KNode. It contains some more features then just matching a header and setting a score. > Can someone confirm that a KPart plugin is indeed the right way to > do this ? I'm not a KDE guru, but I think a library would be the better way. But I'm afraid, you can't merge the features needed by different Mail- or Newsreaders in a efficient way... Mathias -- Mathias Waack | Mathias.Waack@ti.uni-mannheim.de Tel.: +49 621 181 2717 Fax.: +49 621 181 2713 >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<