List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems found in KDE2.1-final-1
From:       "Ivan E. Moore II" <rkrusty () tdyc ! com>
Date:       2001-03-01 1:05:13

> > > I'm not 100% sure but I *think* this is related to QT 2.3.0...is anyone
> > > else having this problem?  I know that the same build *process* with qt
> > > 2.2.4 does not have this problem...
> >
> > Yes, and it's fixed in CVS.
> > So: KDE 2.1 should be used with Qt 2.2.4,
> > KDE HEAD can be used with either Qt 2.2.4 or Qt 2.3.0.
> Strange. I definitely have the "fix" and recompiled kdelibs but still I see
> this bug. AFAIC this is the commit that should fix it?

I'm working off a build of kdelibs/kdebase from early this morning...I just
did a update and found no new additions to the 2.1 branch and yet still
see the problem.  I am kicking off another build right now just to make sure
I'm not smoking crack but I do know that the "fix" you mention to http.cc
was pulled prior to my last build.

Ivan