List:       kde-devel
Subject:    SUCCESS kde-2.1 RH7.0 SRPMS
From:       nbecker () fred ! net
Date:       2001-02-28 18:56:47

Just built all of kde-2.1 on rh7.0 from SRPMS.  No significant
problem.  GOOD JOB!  The upgrade from kde-2.0 was perfectly smooth.
And the SRPMS were released on time!

Minor notes:

I already had installed pcre from tar files.  kdelibs (IIRC) noticed
it.  This caused a complaint when I tried to install the RPM, because
RPM claimed the dependency on pcre was not satisfied.  This is really
a defect in RPM.