List:       kde-devel
Subject:    AA and font size
From:       Andreas Beckermann <b_mann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-02-27 21:16:45

Hi @ll

I've got a problem with the new qt-copy and the fonts in Konqueror:
When I set the minmzm font size to "10" (via settings->configure
konqueror->konqueror borwser->appearence) everything is ok. When I set the
size to "11" the letter "m" becomes unreadable (looks like a "n"), when I
increase the size to "12" the "m" looks just strange and the "o" is rather a
"c"...
At a size of "13" everything is ok again. While writing this mail I see that
the same appears to KMail.

Does anyone else have this problem or is my system broken?
I have a clean install of qt-copy (from yesterday) and the entire KDE.
QT_XFT=true is exported.
My System is a Debian 2.2 with XFree86 4.0.2

CU
Andreas